I have definitely seen the worst side of them today...
Well first of all... I want to skip everything and tell everyone just how disgusting girls can get... but hey! Relax! I know not all girls are like that okay! This only apply to a certain group of people only... Yup... Okay here comes the story. Lets introduce the main protagonist... and that's me (yoh) and my good buddy, Nickee. Nickee's a female okay... she juz like to be called like that... okay moving on to the story's main antagonist, Chilly Paddy and High-Pitch Dolphin. Now here goes... brace yourself.... [:
CAUTION: THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME PERSONAL EXPERIENCES IF THERE ARE SIMILARITIES IN YOUR REAL LIFE, THEY ARE COINCIDENCE! AND THEY ARE EXTREMELY LONG! PLEASE BE WARNED!
Mr Lecturer, "Okay! Guys choose one topic to do and everyone will present it starting from next week. Please choose now, its first come first serve basis!"
Then the lecturer passes a piece of paper around starting from one end of the table.
Chilly Paddy, "But teacher, like that not fair! Since it is first come first serve basis!" while holding the piece of paper
Mr Lecturer, "Umm, its okay just write first and we will see about it."
Then the paper passed slowly until it seems that the paper is stuck on the high-pitch dolphin's hand. She was researching on the topic that she wants to do and so the paper was stuck at her side for a full 15 mins.
Yoh to Nickee whispering, "Aa... She's holding on to the paper far too long lor.... Research on the topic that she want to do some more to check whether can do a not."
Nickee, "Yeah lor..."
Finally, it came to me and I quickly scribble mine and Nickee's because I know the other group of boys are getting impatient for the paper to reach their tables already. Then Mr Lecturer got back his paper and read out who is doing which topic and then announcing starting from next week who will be presenting...
"Chilly Paddy, High-Pitch Dolphin and Student A, Please get ready by next week to present."
High-Pitch Dolphin, "But teacher! Like that not fair! Chilly Paddy and I doing the same thing, if we present together then the second person who present it will not get as much attention then the first one since everyone will be bored. And then you might say we copy since it will be similar!"
[Everyone! Please read this short paragraph on top carefully again and think very carefully about what High-Pitch Dolphin had said! Does it make sense?]
Mr Lecturer, "Actually no... because I am following the flow of...." before poor Mr Lecturer gets to finish the sentence someone interrupts.
Chilly Paddy, "Why are all our group members presenting first? Not fair!"
Okay just with the few 5 minutes this is what happen and I almost had to write in one paragraph just to get everything in... See how detailed I had put everything in! Then I invited Nickee into Meebo and commented on their behavior because I can't stand it!
The following shows the conversation between us on Meebo:
[11:23] Yoh: Lucky we are not in the same team as the Chilly Paddy
[11:23] Nickee: Orh
[11:24] Yoh: I pity Mr Lecturer
[11:24] Yoh: Have to stand with their stupid reasons....
[11:24] Yoh: and excuses
[11:24] Nickee: Yeah
[11:24] Nickee: I agree
[11:24] Yoh: still act childish
[11:24] Nickee: Many of them not listening to his class just now lor
[11:24] Yoh: act cute...
[11:24] Nickee: haha..
[11:25] Yoh: At least I listen after I come late
[11:25] Yoh: (:
[11:25] Yoh: LOL
[11:25] Nickee: Yeah..I know
[11:25] Yoh: I juz want to noe when i presenting...
[11:25] Nickee: No need to bother about them lah
[11:25] Yoh: =3=
[11:25] Nickee: smae
[11:25] Nickee: * same
[11:26] Yoh: see other people also anything... (some one came in late and was asked to choose and he said anything and even ask the teacher to choose for him!)
[11:26] Yoh: they get to chose what they wan to do now still wan to choose when they present
[11:26] Yoh: SELFISH sia they all....
[11:26] Nickee: thats what i call inflexible and stoopid
[11:27] Yoh: lol
[11:27] Yoh: stupid no.... like to argue tat is...
[11:27] Yoh: and arguing at some things that are pointless...
[11:27] Nickee: aunties like to argue...buy fish also want to fight
[11:28] Yoh: no the problem is... they are cutting the queue, choosing the best fish and yet asking the fish monger to give them free...
[11:28] Yoh: that is what they are doing rite now...
[11:28] Yoh: see what good descriptions that I have....
[11:29] Yoh: now u noe why my compo's cntent always get so high
[11:29] Nickee: what a great illustration - it totally agree with you
[11:29] Yoh: thank you veri much
[11:29] Nickee: hmmm....good job!
Of course it goes on but I doubt everyone would want to read all... Hahaha
See what I mean and this is the end of the story that I want to share with you and I guess everyone has one or two of this type of friends with you! Stand up to this kind of people do not let them destroy your life! Hahaha! But then again you can let Karma do its job for you too.
Cheers everyone \(>o<)/